As part of his mastership training, Master Schreiber read the following books:
- The Way of Traditional Taekwondo, Vol. A, by Eternal Grand Master Haeng Ung Lee
- The Art of War, by Sun Tzu
- The Book of Five Rings, by Miyamoto Musashi
- Living in the Martial Way, by Forrest E. Morgan
- The Analects of Confucius
- Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment, by George Leonard
- Quotations for Martial Artists, by John Moore
- Zen in the Martial Arts, by Joe Hyams
- Culture Shock! Korea, by Sonja Vegdahl Hur and Ben Seunghwa Hur
- Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tzu
- On Becoming a Leader, by Warren Bennis
You can click on the titles above to view a brief synopsis of each book. Master Schreiber's intellectual training also included writing on several themes that are central to the practice of martial arts.
In addition to the books listed above, Master Schreiber recommends the books listed on this page.